Monday, January 10, 2011

Long Time Needed

 So for Greg's birthday I took him rock climbing. I have been dying to go on a date with him forever!!!! So yes this was a little selfish to use his birthday for what I wanted, but we both had a ton of fun, and it was nice to flirt again! ;)
 Yes, we did do these types of pictures! Hey we didn't have James...no time schedule...no nothin! We were allowed to act silly! ;)

 We went to Phoenix Rock Climbing Gym, we had a blast, this is definitely something we want to continue doing.
 So Greg is actually pretty high up in this picture, I was stuck to the ground because I had the rope connected to me in order to make sure he wouldn't fall and die! Anyways the red part of the wall is a ledge and he is climbing up over onto the gray wall. This was a pretty tough wall to climb, but my hunk of a man did it!!! :)

5 comments:

cosmo and jenn said...

i read this and completely went into panic mode! i thought i had missed his birthday!! i had to go look at a calendar! since i havent been working, i never know what date it is anymore!
rock climbing is A LOT of fun. we should all go sometime.

Britton & Jamie said...

How fun! A well deserved date night/birthday!!! :>

buddyandsarahaws said...

Happy Birthday Greg!

Adam and Jess said...

It's always fun going on dates without kids and you can't feel bad for saying it. Adam used to climb more and doesn't now so it would be fun to. We had fun actually meeting James and spending time with you guys, even though I wish we were able to spend even more time with everyone playing games or hanging out when it wasn't so busy with everyone else.

Adam and Jess said...

P.S Sorry we were lame about Greg's birthday. I'm making an effort to at least try to call on their birthday, and failed. Happy belated birthday Greg.