Saturday, October 24, 2009

Murder Mystery Dinner at the Four Dueces

So we started to do this murder mystery thing last year, and it was a hit so we conitued onto this year. We invited a lot more people but it always fun to hang out with friends...especially when we get to act as someone else! We always have a good time together.


Welcome to the Grand Opening Of the Four Dueces... a murder has been commited!

You better watch your back with all these gangsta's around!

Buddy

Fred

The boys lookin good!

Us girls giving a little attitude!

Being a little more normal

Sara looking tough!

Sara and I being camera happy!

Buddy and Sara

Nate and Cherish

Fred and Meli

Jana and Strider

Jamie and Britton

Jen and Jon

Greg and I

Me, Jana, Buddy, and Nate

Greg and I

Just chillin after dinner

Us listening to the evidence

This is Jon (Inspector) telling us the evidence that was found to prove that Sara was guilty of killing her father!

Jon and Jennifer
Britton and Jamie

Jon won the male best performance. He was our Inspector, I don't think anyone could have played that role better!

Buddy and Sara won best costume! They looked awesome!

Cherish won the best performance! She did awesome...we even heard a little bit of her jazz singing!

6 comments:

Strider & Jana said...

Thanks for a great time!!

Tanner and Shasta said...

Love it! I've always wanted to do a murder mystery. Look like you guys had a lot of fun!

buddyandsarahaws said...

That was sooo fun! I wish I would have remembered my camera! Thanks for such a great party!!!

Adam and Jess said...

You guys are so fun. I love that you took tons of pictures because everyone dressed up. Where do you all get the costumes?

Britton & Jamie said...

It was sooo fun...thanks again!!!

Brooke Whimpey said...

We all either just used what we had or went and found one somewhere. But everyone was so creative! It was a blast!