Greg does so well on the wakeboard, he gets better everytime he goes. Its so fun to watch him because he is learning all these new jumps and flips... How cute is he?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
i have to admit, you do look pretty awesome. too bad there are fish in that water that will swallow you whole one day. you will be missed. ps i have a blog now. yay
4 comments:
How fun! We haven't been to the lake very much this summer and we miss it!
i have to admit, you do look pretty awesome. too bad there are fish in that water that will swallow you whole one day. you will be missed.
ps i have a blog now. yay
I'm so excited you finally joined the rest of us and made a blog. Yeah!!!
Aunt Kris
I just have to say that I love that you have Jim Croce on your playlist, classic!
Post a Comment